– AUDIO: http://blrrm.tv/bIPrGG
– SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL: http://blrrm.tv/DailyMotion
– And go to boilerroom.tv for the best of underground music: videos, articles, mixes and exclusive tracks
After a string of sell-out releases, Bristol badman, Boofy, warms the coals on his Sector7Sounds label with a new slab of wax.
Tenacious sino-grime is the name of the game once more, this time courtesy of Bandulu’s Hi5Ghost and “Nook Shot”. The original is all glottal bass growls, Oriental flute/pan pipe embellishment and Eski drum jabs; all warring for ascendency on what is a stark, yet hard-hitting 140bpm dub. Commodo’s facelift is similarly Far East-facing, but has more of a hood mentality; murkier and sprinkled with Riko Dan-esque, spitfire Jamaican vocal blurts. Both are equally Debuts-worthy, but its the latter that rattles the chest a little harder.
Strictly vinyl business, and only 500 hand-stamped ones at that. Be sure to keep the eyes peeled for the release.
– FIND US HERE, TOO:
– FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/boilerroom.tv
– TWITTER: http://twitter.com/boilerroomtv
– SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/platform
– INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/boilerroomtv
– YOUTUBE: http://blrrm.tv/YouTube
– SNAPCHAT: boilerroomtv